Retirement Plan Advisor David M. Kulchar, AIF®, PRP® Joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Thursday, 05 March 2015 10:17
As Executive Vice-President and Director of Retirement Services for Oswald Financial, Inc., Mr. Kulchar directs and manages strategic operations, including heightened best practices and investment due diligence, open architecture, overall plan analysis and design assistance, independent vendor search and benchmarking analysis and communication services.
Mr. Kulchar was nominated for a seat on the Council in September 2014. The Nomination Committee recommended his application for Council membership after a comprehensive review process that took multiple factors into consideration including his experience with private equity practice, his expertise in providing due diligence for mergers and acquisitions and his demonstrated in-depth understanding of his clients’ business models. The Executive Board of the Council approved Mr. Kulchar’s nomination in January 2015.
“The Retirement Advisory Council is a core group of first-class retirement thought-leaders and do-ers,” said Mr. Kulchar. “I’m very much looking forward to sharing dynamic ideas with the group, so that we all can improve and expand our creativity and energy in terms of the services we are providing for our plan sponsors and their participants.”
About the Council
The Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Learn more about Oswald Financial, Inc. at www.oswaldfinancial.com