Ameritas® Retirement Joins The Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Monday, 02 May 2016 09:45
East Granby, CT – We are pleased to announce that Ameritas® Retirement joined the membership of the Retirement Advisor Council in the service provider college.
Ameritas® is one of fourteen recordkeeping service providers in Council membership. The firm will be represented by Mr. James R Gairns, AIF® ARPC, Vice President of Distribution, Marketing, Wholesaling & Sales Support. Jim who will participate the workings of the Research Committee.
“We are honored to join the membership of the Council and to collaborate with an esteemed group of Advisors at a critical moment in the evolution of retirement benefits in the U.S. We believe every business should be able to offer its employees a retirement plan as part of its benefit package.” says Jim Gairns.
Ameritas® offers affordable retirement plans to complement each organization's business goals and strategic objectives — from traditional profit-sharing plans to advanced plan designs tailored to high net-worth employee groups. Our goal is to make saving for retirement convenient and simple because "fulfilling life" is one of the ways Ameritas is making life better for those we serve.
The Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community.
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Learn more about Ameritas HERE
Learn more about the Retirement Advisor Council at www.retirementadvisor.us