DST Joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Thursday, 22 June 2017 09:00
East Granby, CT –June 22, 2017 – We are pleased to announce DST (NYSE:DST) has joined the Retirement Advisor Council as an Associate Member.
DST is a leading global strategic advisory, technology, and operations outsourcing company. DST Retirement Solutions (a subsidiary of DST Systems), offers a full suite of products and services that go beyond core recordkeeping that can help firms master complexities across the retirement lifecycle. Whether it’s income portability, plan health analytics, or participant education, each component of DST’s offering is customizable, platform-agnostic, and can be used alone or as part of a more complete package.
The Retirement Advisor Council is an active leader and valuable organization in driving discussion about how retirement service providers can better support positive participant outcomes, states John Geli, President of DST Retirement Solutions. We are thrilled to team with the Council and its members and look forward to collaborating on any efforts that can help the industry better meet the changing needs of advisors, TPAs, plan sponsors, and participants and enhance the overall client experience.
Learn more about DST and its retirement solutions at www.dstsystems.com.
About the Retirement Advisor Council
The Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Learn more about the Retirement Advisor Council at www.retirementadvisor.us