Retirement Advisor Council Welcomes ADP Retirement Services to its Membership
- Created: Wednesday, 15 November 2017 08:45
East Granby, CT – The Retirement Advisor Council today announced that ADP® Retirement Services has joined its Service Provider College.
ADP Retirement Services is one of 20 service providers on the Council. The company will be represented by Jennifer Frantom, vice president of Channel Sales for ADP Retirement Services.
“We’re proud to join the Council’s esteemed membership to discuss and implement positive changes in the retirement plan industry,” said Kristin Andreski, senior vice president and general manager of ADP Retirement Services. “ADP Retirement Services is committed to helping advisors create retirement plans that work better for their clients. From our innovative technology to our award-winning employee education, we have the scale and experience to deliver the services advisors need to support their clients and grow their businesses.”
About the Retirement Advisor Council
The Council advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment firms and asset managers, and defined contribution plan service providers. The Council accomplishes this mission by its focus on:
- Identification of duties, responsibilities and attributes of the professional retirement plan advisor.
- Sharing our professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community.
- Tools to evaluate advisors, ensuring the quality of services needed for successful retirement outcomes.
Learn more about ADP Retirement Services at the ADP website.
Learn more about the Council at www.retirementadvisor.us
Learn more about the Retirement Advisor Council at www.retirementadvisor.us