Retirement Advisor Council Welcomes Pentegra Services to its Membership
- Created: Monday, 11 December 2017 09:00
East Granby, CT – The Retirement Advisor Council is pleased to announce that Pentegra Services, Inc. (Pentegra) has joined its Service Provider College.
Pentegra is one of 20 service providers on the Council. The company will be represented by Pete Swisher, Senior Vice President, National Sales.
“This is a tremendous opportunity for Pentegra to partner with the Council—and its admired membership—to bring about positive change in the retirement plan industry,” said Swisher. “We firmly believe that we can accomplish more by working together, and know that our expertise in the Multiple Employer Plan market will bring added strength to the Council.”
As one of the largest and most experienced Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) providers in the nation, MEPs are the foundation of Pentegra’s business. Pentegra has specialized in MEP solutions for more than 70 years and currently sponsors two of the largest MEPs in the United States.
About the Retirement Advisor Council
The Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Learn more about Pentegra at www.pentegra.com.
Learn more about the Retirement Advisor Council at www.retirementadvisor.us.