Colin M. Clark AIF® C(k)P®, CBFA, CPFA joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Wednesday, 20 March 2019 09:00
East Granby, CT – Colin Clark has joined the Retirement Advisor Council.
The Retirement Advisor Council is pleased to announce that Colin Clark, Associate at Washington Financial Group has joined the Council effective January 1, 2019.
Mr. Clark has been a leader in the retirement industry for ten years. Inspired by the challenge of things not easily accomplished, Clark set his sights on helping his clients achieve the retirement security they are looking for. His approach to retirement planning is client-focused. Overall, Washington Financial Group is committed to working within the retirement industry to enhance value for sponsors and participants alike through a thoughtful approach to programs and process.
“I am delighted to join the Retirement Advisor Council. Being involved with the Meeting Planning Committee will allow me to make a meaningful contribution to the direction of the retirement plans industry.” said Mr. Clark. “My clients will benefit of the window on leading-edge innovations and industry trends I will gain from participating in roundtable discussions with my peers.”
To learn more about Washington Financial Group, visit www.washfinancial.com
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Learn more about the Retirement Advisor Council at www.retirementadvisor.us