James E. Graham CPFA®, CEBS®, CIMA® joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Wednesday, 20 March 2019 09:00
East Granby, CT – Jeb Graham has joined the Retirement Advisor Council.
The Retirement Advisor Council is pleased to announce that Jeb Graham, Senior Vice President with CAPTRUST has joined the Council effective January 1, 2019.
Mr. Graham has been a leader in the retirement industry for twenty-five years. Inspired by the challenge of things not easily accomplished, Graham set his sights on helping his clients achieve the retirement security they are looking for. His approach to retirement planning is client-focused. Overall, CAPTRUST is committed to working within the retirement industry to enhance value for sponsors and participants alike through a thoughtful approach to programs and process.
“Partnering with such an impressive group of retirement plan experts is extremely attractive to me because of the opportunity it provides to move the retirement industry forward,” Mr. Graham said. “It is a unique opportunity to make a positive contribution to plan sponsors and participants, while simultaneously increasing my own knowledge.”
To learn more about CAPTRUST, visit https://captrust.com
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us