Jessica R. Ballin AIF®, C(k)P™ joins the Retirement Advisor Councilective January 1, 2019
- Created: Wednesday, 20 March 2019 09:00
East Granby, CT – Jessica Ballin has joined the Retirement Advisor Council.
The Retirement Advisor Council is pleased to announce that Jessica Ballin, President of 401(k) Plan Professionals has joined the Council effective January 1, 2019.
Ms. Ballin has been a leader in the retirement industry for nineteen years. Inspired by the challenge of things not easily accomplished, Ballin set her sights on helping her clients achieve the retirement security they are looking for. Her approach to retirement planning is client-focused. Overall, 401(k) Plan Professionals is committed to working within the retirement industry to enhance value for sponsors and participants alike through a thoughtful approach to programs and process.
“I am honored to sit on the Retirement Advisor Council. It is a tremendous opportunity to share ideas with other elite advisors who share a common passion for finding better ways to serve our clients and plan participants,” Ms. Ballin said.
To learn more about 401(k) Plan Professionals, visit www.401kplanprofessionals.com
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us