Michael C. Perry joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Wednesday, 20 March 2019 09:00
East Granby, CT – Michael Perry has joined the Retirement Advisor Council.
The Retirement Advisor Council is pleased to announce that Michael Perry, President of Retirement Advisors, LLC has joined the Council effective January 1, 2019.
Mr. Perry has been a leader in the retirement industry for thirty-eight years. Inspired by the challenge of things not easily accomplished, Perry set his sights on helping his clients achieve the retirement security they are looking for. His approach to retirement planning is client-focused. Overall, Retirement Advisors, LLC is committed to working within the retirement industry to enhance value for sponsors and participants alike through a thoughtful approach to programs and process.
“Being part of an organization comprised of our industry’s leading advisors, investment firms and providers that advocate, in a collaborative manner, for successful plan outcomes is an incredible opportunity,” said Mr. Perry. “I’m excited to see what we can achieve together.”
To learn more about Retirement Advisors, LLC, visit www.retirementadvisorsllc.com
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us