Michael A. Webb CEBS joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Wednesday, 20 March 2019 09:00
East Granby, CT – Mike Webb has joined the Retirement Advisor Council.
The Retirement Advisor Council is pleased to announce that Mike Webb, Executive Vice President of Retirement Plan Services with Cammack Retirement Group has joined the Council effective January 1, 2019.
Mr. Webb has been a leader in the retirement industry for twenty-seven years. Inspired by the challenge of things not easily accomplished, Webb set his sights on helping his clients achieve the retirement security they are looking for. His approach to retirement planning is client-focused. Overall, Cammack Retirement is committed to working within the retirement industry to enhance value for sponsors and participants alike through a thoughtful approach to programs and process.
“It’s not a stretch to say the Retirement Advisor Council members are among the best in the business, so the opportunity to interact with them on a regular basis is extremely appealing,” said Mr. Webb. “I look forward to not only sharing my experiences with the other Council members but also learning from their insight.”
To learn more about Cammack Retirement Group, visit http://cammackretirement.com/
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us