Steven R. Puckett AIF®, CRPS®, CPFA® joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Wednesday, 20 March 2019 09:00
East Granby, CT – Steve Puckett has joined the Retirement Advisor Council.
The Retirement Advisor Council is pleased to announce that Steven Puckett, Director of Retirement Plans with Gateway Advisory has joined the Council effective January 1, 2019.
Mr. Puckett has been a leader in the retirement industry for twenty-seven years. Inspired by the challenge of things not easily accomplished, Puckett set his sights on helping his clients achieve the retirement security they are looking for. His approach to retirement planning is client-focused. Overall, Gateway Advisory is committed to working within the retirement industry to enhance value for sponsors and participants alike through a thoughtful approach to programs and process.
“I’ve always valued the benefits of sharing expertise with a broader audience, so coming together with the other members of the Retirement Advisor Council is a wonderful opportunity to extend our industry’s best practices on client engagement, business practices, succession planning, and employee management,” said Mr. Puckett.
To learn more about Gateway Advisory, visit www.gatewayadvisory.com
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us