Tina L. Wisialowski CRPS® joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Wednesday, 20 March 2019 09:00
East Granby, CT –
The Retirement Advisor Council is pleased to announce that Tina Wisialowski, Senior Institutional Consultant with The Parks Group at Graystone Consulting, a business of Morgan Stanley, has joined the Council effective January 1, 2019.
Ms. Wisialowski helps her clients achieve the retirement security they are looking for with a client-focused approach to retirement planning
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us