Nathan Fisher AIF®, CPFA joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Wednesday, 20 March 2019 09:00
East Granby, CT – Nathan Fisher has joined the Retirement Advisor Council.
The Retirement Advisor Council is pleased to announce that The Retirement Advisor Council is pleased to announce that Nathan Fisher, Executive Vice President at Fisher Investments, overseeing services provided to 401(k) and other retirement plans, has joined the Council effective January 1, 2019.
As an outspoken advocate for small and medium-sized businesses, Mr. Fisher has established Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions as a specialized small business 401(k) adviser with a unique focus on helping smaller employers provide top quality retirement plans to their employees Overall, Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions is committed to working within the retirement industry to enhance value for sponsors and participants alike through a client-focused approach to programs and process.
“I’m motivated by the idea of collaborating with like-minded advisers who are tops in their field,” Mr. Fisher explained. “I fully expect my time on the Retirement Advisor Council to be one of great personal progress and industry advancement.”
To learn more about Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions, visit www.fisher401k.com
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community.
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us