David P. Griffin joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Tuesday, 01 January 2019 09:00
East Granby, CT – David T. Griffin, Founder of Atlanta Retirement Partners has joined the Retirement Advisor Council..
The Retirement Advisor Council is pleased to announce David T. Griffin, Founder of Atlanta Retirement Partners hasj oined the Council effective January 1, 2019. MrGriffin's sole focus is on providing retirement plan consulting solutions through strategies designed to fit the needs of private organizations, tax-exempt organizations and governmental plans.
“I am honored to be part of a group of advisors who share my passion for the retirement plan industry,” said Mr. Griffin. “This is a wonderful opportunity to grow personally and professionally—a chance to sharpen my own skills as the Council helps build stronger retirement plans for American workers.”
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor,
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans,
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public,
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community,
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us