East Windsor, CT – October 10, 2023. The Retirement Advisor Council announces the launch of FinLitFuture$.
FinLitFuture$ is a collaborative initiative leveraging the power of the collective volunteer and advocacy efforts of financial advisors, service providers, asset managers, and retirement industry associations who are committed to providing access to financial education within their communities.
Lisa Buffington, A Retirement Advisor Council Member out of New England, serves as chairman of the RAC Financial Literacy Committee. “We are so proud to launch FinLitFuture$. Our membership reflects the shared commitment of retirement industry to the financial wellness of Americans and FinLitFuture$ provides access to best-in-class programs and resources to help deliver financial education in our communities. We envision a future where everyone has the knowledge, confidence, and opportunity to achieve financial independence and security.,” says Buffington
For more information on FinLitFuture$, visit FinLitFutures.com.
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions, and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators, and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Find out more about the Retirement Advisor Council at www.retirementadavisor.us
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC.